Mission Statement: St.
Robert Bellarmine is a welcoming Catholic community, which strives to
bring people to God and God to people through the ministries of worship,
stewardship, education and christian service.
Bellarmine Parish was canonically established
on June 26, 1953. His Eminence Edward Cardinal
Mooney, then the Archbishop of Detroit, saw
the need for more parishes in the growing
community of Redford Township / Livonia
and appointed Father George T. Stromske as
the Pastor of this new Parish.